Beth Israel Lahey Health Nursing Assistant Full-Time Nights in Milton, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Rotating (United States of America)
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is committed to improving the health of our community by providing exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect.
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is seeking a Nursing Assistant for night shift. Under the general management and supervision of the Nurse Manager, and/or direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, The Nursing Assistants performs a variety of selected nursing activities.
SIGN-On Bonus $1,000
taking of vital signs,
collection of specimens,
documentation of specific portions of patient's medical record
assisting patient with personal hygiene and body mechanics of standing, sitting and ambulation as necessary
provides quality patient care, assisting with activities of daily living
communicates effectively with staff, patients and their families where appropriate
assist with transport of patients leaving the area when necessary
weigh patients and records on patient record if necessary
Performs all duties in accordance with safety and other laws, rules and regulations as set forth by appropriate regulatory and governmental agencies and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policy and procedure.
This is a summary of key job functions and does not include every detail of the job that may reasonably be required.
Min Education: Equivalent or the completion of high school
Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or if a nursing student, the completion of at least one clinical semester
Previous, experience as a nursing assistant preferred
Basic Life Support certification with American Heart Association required
BID Milton is offering a signing bonus of $1,000 (in two payments over six months) to hired candidates for this position. Candidates will receive $500 on the pay period following date of hire and another $500 once they reach six months of employment.
• Employees applying internally from within BID Milton or another BILH entity are not eligible for this signing bonus program.
• Re-hires may receive signing bonuses if they terminated their employment with BID Milton more than a year before new hire date. This includes students, volunteers and interns who have worked (paid or unpaid) at BID Milton
• New employees must be in good standing at the bonus payout dates to receive payout.
• Candidates who are referred by a current employee will receive their bonus as part of the employee referral program. Candidates may not receive both a signing bonus and a referral bonus.
• Bonus eligible jobs are subject to change based on the hospital's hiring needs and will be determined by Human Resources on an ongoing basis. HR reserves the right to change the bonus eligible jobs at any time. Additionally, all payouts are subject to standard state and federal tax withholdings and are processed through payroll.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs