Kelly Services Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as an Lab Assistant at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Marlborough, MA .
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes, however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Lab Tech
Pay: $20-30 per hour
• Strong laboratory skills with ability to follow SOPs, troubleshoot equipment issues, independently or through a team process.
• Attention to detail and passion for working safely and efficiently
• Self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment and eager to learn new skills
• Ability to work in teams and network across different business functions to drive programs (R&D, MT, operations, quality, etc.)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively prioritize, organize and plan responsibilities • Knowledge of organic analysis (GC, LC, GPC, NMR, IC, UV-Vis and IR) is a plus
• Knowledge of semiconductor processing and clean manufacturing is a plus
• Conduct lab experiments involving filtration, packaging and high accuracy weighing
• Data analysis and thorough documentation on findings
• Arrange and deliver samples for functional testing.
• Support other activities for CPE and RQSM
• Actively participate in EH&S (environment, health and safety) programs to ensure high standard of safety
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs