Baystate Health Medical Assistant at Ludlow Health Center in Ludlow, Massachusetts
What you will need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- AAMA Certification required
- Health Care Provider CPR certification required
- Ambulatory care experience
- Medical Terminology
- Proficient computer skills
Position located at the Baystate Wing Hospital-Ludlow Health Center, Ludlow, MA
Per Diem Status
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 80774
Location: Ludlow, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Per Diem