Actalent Travel Research Nurse in Lowell, Massachusetts
Here’s what you can expect:
● You'll get notice of a new mobile “jump” unit. Pack your bags.
● During day 1 on-site, perform in an outpatient-based clinic or at our mobile sites
● After the Jump is completed, you’ll close up shop. You return home and be ready for your next Jump. Safety is our number one priority.
● A team you can rely on. We trust each other to show up every day and put in the work it takes
Training duties include:
● Intravenous administration of Investigational Product (study drug) including starting and monitoring IV.
● Assist physician in management of infusion reactions.
● Maintain a clean, efficient clinical area to assure the highest standards of patient care.
● Follow safety and PPE procedures as well as maintain proper documentation of infusion procedures.
● Provides ongoing assessment of the study subject/patient to identify Adverse Events
● Provides medical management of adverse events as appropriate
● Timely communications with internal teams, investigators, review boards, and study subjects
● Perform trial procedures as per delegation which can include the following but not limited to:
■ Prescreen study candidates by telephone and review exclusionary conditions or medications prior to scheduling screening appointment
■ Obtain informed consent per SOP
■ Administer delegated study questionnaires
■ Collect and evaluate medical records
■ Complete visit procedures and ensure proper specimen collection, processing and shipment in accordance with protocol
■ Train others and complete basic clinical procedures, such as blood draws, vital signs, ECGs, etc.
■ Review laboratory results, ECGs, and other test results (e.g. MRIs) for completeness and alert values, ensuring investigator review in a timely fashion
■ Schedule patients within visit windows, notify personnel as needed for procedures and integrate visits with existing schedules to maximize efficient workflow and patient turnaround
■ Dispense study medication per protocol and/or IVRS systems. Educate patient on proper administration and importance of compliance
■ Monitor patient progress on study medication
● Other duties as assigned
RN, Gcp, Clinical research, Clinical trial
Top Skills Details:
RN,Gcp,Clinical research,Clinical trial
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● The position requires at least a High School Diploma
● At least two (2) years of experience as a Registered Nurse
● At least two (2) years of experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator
● Ability to check and document vitals as well as EKG (ECG)
● Phlebotomy experience is a must
● Good management and organizational skills, understanding of medical procedures
● Exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently
● Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
● Command of professional and Business English (written and spoken)
● You must have the authorization to work in the US for any employer
● You must not need visa sponsorship, either now or in the future
● You must live in the USA and be willing and able to travel with 24-36 hour notice
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs