Lowell Community Health Center Licensed Clinical Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clinical oversight of the BH CP Care Teams, including individual and group supervision.
- Assist Senior Director and provide guidance to program development and services.
- Work cooperatively with the Lead RN Care Manager to direct staff in providing a full continuum of care.
- Assist Senior Director with developing capacity to deliver Community-Based care management.
- Monitor adherence to contract requirements.
- Monitor the progress of documentation of services delivered.
- Assist and train care teams in performing and monitoring completion of Comprehensive Assessment.
- Provide oversight and assistance to clinical and direct care staff in developing Person Centered Treatment Plan.
- Participate in internal BH CP Meetings.
- Participate in routine Quality Management meetings with ACO/MCO Partners.
- Assist in developing and monitoring relationships with ACO/MCO Partners.
- Assist with preparation of any reviews or internal audits.
- Assist with training of clinicians or direct staff as needed.
- Perform performance evaluations for staff directly supervised.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NECESSARY
- Knowledge of serious and persistent mental illness and Substance Use Disorders.
- Knowledge and application of Clinical Skills and Assessment inclusive of Motivational Interviewing and Harm Reduction
- Knowledge of and ability to implement Person Centered Planning treatment methods.
- Knowledge of assessment techniques including mental status, risk assessment, medical, co-occurring disorders, etc.
- Ability to provide supervision to staff with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a care team and interface with community partners.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability and willingness to abide by agency policies and procedures.
- Must be a US Citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Licensed Practitioner in Massachusetts as defined in the Department of Mental Health’s standards for LPHA. This includes but is not limited to social workers, mental health counselors, rehabilitation counselor, psychologist or Registered Nurse. Minimum of eight years clinical experience; four years in a supervisory capacity.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
This position could be 32-40 hours/week. Hours are flexible and could be negotiated between the hours below. Monday-Thursday, 8am-8pm Friday, 8am-6pm Saturday, 10am-2pm
Job Code: 2019-9028-019
FT/PT Status: F/T (40 hrs/wk), Benefit Eligible
Location: 135 Jackson Street, Lowell, MA