Vinfen ACCS Team Nurse (RN) in Lowell, Massachusetts
The Adult Clinical Community Supports (ACCS) Team Nurse (Registered Nurse) promotes the full integration and functioning of Persons Served (PS) needed to live a healthy life in the community. Utilizing a holistic, person-centered approach, the Team Nurse will coordinates access to and management of health care for PS. The Team Nurse will work in conjunction with Care Coordination entities and all associated medical and behavioral health providers. Additionaly, the Team Nurse will monitor and consult with team members regarding the medical and psychiatric conditions of PS. The The Team Nurse will also develop the delivery of health promotion strategies for modifiable risk factors by the Team, and oversee Medication Administration Program (MAP) compliance for Team and associated residential Group Living Environments and Supported Independent Environments.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. www.vinfen.org/careers
My Vinfen. My Community. My Job.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Nursing school education and training required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse in Massachusetts required.
- Three to five years supervised practical experience preferred, including internships.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric disability and/or co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport PS.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and have held a valid US driver's license for at least one year and should be able to pass a CORI, driving record, employment reference, education and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state background check.
Mon - Fri, 10 am - 6 pm
This position requires on call hours on a rotational basis.
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $68,000 / year