Griswold Home Care, Inc CNAs/HHAs/Companions Leominster/Fitchburg Area in Leominster, Massachusetts
Looking for outstanding caregivers in the Leominster area? We have individuals in need of care - short to long hours are available.
Please consider joining our Griswold TEAM - if you are available full time or part time and/or working another job. Your help is needed!
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Griswold Home Care is seeking caregivers to join our team! You will work in coordination with fellow caregivers to provide high quality client care. This is a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of aging or disabled people, and their families, while earning some of the best compensation in the industry. We currently have openings for several caregivers and are looking for caregivers to cover various shifts weekdays and/or weekends. Your help will allow seniors to remain in the place they love - their own homes!
Here's why caregivers want to work for us:
- Competitive Wages!
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Scheduling
- Flexible Start Dates
Compassion Oriented Organization Responsibilities:
Provide Client Care
- ADL Assistance
- Assist Clients with Medications
- Assist in the Transport of Clients or Errands
- Provide Companionship and Basic Care to Clients
Provide Light Housekeeping and Meal Assistance Qualifications:
Previous Experience in Home Care, Patient Care, Assisted Living, or Related Fields
- CNAs and HHAs Welcome as Those with Companionship Experience
- Ability to Build Rapport with Patients
- Compassionate and Caring Demeanor
- Regular Timely Attendance
- Reliable Transportation
- Proactive, Hard-working Attitude
- Desire to Provide Exceptional, Compassionate Care 1+ year experience strongly preferred