Vinfen Administrative Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Hyde Park, Massachusetts
As an Administrative Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.), you will support the program by maintaining petty cash and individual funds, confidential files, and ensuring the completion of ISP data collection and documentation. The Administrative C.N.A. will work collaboratively with RN Program Director and other staff to complete assigned tasks.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open to all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal days per year
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: CNA, C.N.A., Certified Nurse Assistant, Medical, nursing, community based, home care, healthcare
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid C.N.A license.
- Prior experience as a C.N.A.
- Strong time organizational skills, Microsoft Office skills, and general computer skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, national fingerprinting, CNA certification and driving record check.
Mon, 9 am - 5 pm
Tue, 3 pm - 11 pm
Wed, 3 pm - 11 pm
Thu, 9 am - 5 pm
Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Pay Rate: $15.00 / hour
City: Hyde Park