Baystate Health Call Center Representative in Holyoke, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is hiring a full time Call Center Representative in the Access Services department.
What you will do:
- The Access Services Representative serves as a partner with Baystate Medical Practices (BMP), physicians and other care providers and their clinical teams to ensure integrated, patient-centered care that ensures timely delivery with appropriate provider access for patient care.
- The Access Services Representative will understand patient needs and utilizes his or her clinical and administrative knowledge to make decisions that will enable the most expedient and efficient access to care.
- Provides prompt responses to requests for appointments and consults via telephone, fax and online portals in a professional, sensitive and courteous manner.
- Engages directly with patients to support timely, appropriate appointment scheduling.
- Responsible for providing accurate information to ensure correct clinic appointment type and duration has been assigned
- Provides accurate documentation following all established processes and protocols. Utilizes Baystate clinical and administrative computer programs to access and provide needed patient and physician information and for communications with medical practices.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED requires. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Two years prior expereince in a physician office, or two years prior experience in a customer service setting.
- Succesfully completed a medical terminology course or will succesfully complete approved course within one year of hire.
- Comfortable working with physicians/medical profesionals.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Typing Test Required: Typing Data Entry
As part of the application process for this job opportunity, you are required to complete a video prescreen on the Baystate Health HireVue site.
Please click this link to complete your video prescreen:
After completion of the video prescreen, return to this page and select Apply Now and submit the online application.
To be considered for this position, you must complete BOTH the video prescreen and the online application.
What you need to know:
- This is a full time position. Must be available to work between 7:30 AM- 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- This position at 361 Whitney Ave in Holyoke, MA.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 81680
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts