Erickson Living Physical Therapist in Hingham, Massachusetts
/$500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR ALL FT PHYSICAL THERAPISTS/
Linden Ponds is currently hiring for a full time Physical Therapist opening in our Outpatient and Subacute Rehab setting at the CMS Rated 5-Star rated Continuing Care within our CCRC! This is a resort style Continuing Care Retirement Community with beautiful surroundings, conveniently located just off Route 3, near the Derby Shops and incredible employee benefits.
Take advantage of this RARE opportunity to join a unique team of Therapists and Clinical Providers! We offer a competitive total compensation package including being an exempt, salaried therapist and benefits with a potential yearly merit bonus and pay increases on top of 401k match.
There are many opportunities if you wish to cross train in different setting such as home support services, independent living, outpatient, cognitive care, assisted care and subacute rehab. At Linden Ponds, you’ll discover a workplace that inspires you to be and do your best, every day. Join our team and make the most of your talent and compassion to accomplish your professional and personal goals.
At Linden Ponds, we share our gifts to create a community that celebrates life!
ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to document (both hand-written and via typed electronic documentation) clearly to meet reimbursement and regulatory requirements.
· Reasonable typing and computer skills required.
· Must be able to speak clearly, be understood by customers and hear conversational speech.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of a bachelors’ degree in physical therapy is required. Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state personnel requirements for Physical Therapy.
· Current CPR Certification
· Need to utilize good reasoning and judgment skills to develop and adjust plans of care base upon status changes of the customer.
· Must be able to accurately complete documentation, billing, timesheets and tally evaluative tests.
· Experience in therapeutic care of the older adult across multiple diagnostic groups is preferred.
Supervision of physical therapy assistants required in accordance with company, state and federal requirements. Intermittent supervision of rehabilitation technicians and physical therapy students may be required.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
· Possess a valid current state license (for state in which the community provides service) in physical therapy, where applicable.
· Must meet CEU requirements to maintain valid state licensure in the state in which the community provides service.
· Current CPR Certification
Job: *Physical Therapist
Organization: *Physical Therapy
Title: Physical Therapist
Requisition ID: 18114644