Steward Health Care System Staff Rn in Haverhill, Massachusetts
Must be available to work 4 weekend shifts per quarter
Must be available to work 2 Holiday shifts per year, which 1 must be a major holiday
Must pick up 8 additional shifts per quarter
This position is covered by the MNA Collective Bargaining Agreement
Provides direct and indirect care to patients and their family members/ caregivers.
- Communicates with members of the health care team as appropriate to the patient's clinical condition; includes results of diagnostic studies, symptomatology and plan of care issues.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed in Massachusetts.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.