Matrix Providers Registered Nurse – Case Manager in Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse - Case Manager to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Hanscom Air Force Base in Massachusetts.
• Status: Full-Time • Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 5:30pm • Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers • Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k • Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse - Case Manager must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Shall be a graduate from an associate (ADN) or baccalaureate degree (BSN) program in nursing accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support, Certified Case Manager by Commission for Case Management (CCM) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) -OR- certification eligible with 3 years of experience for ADN or 2 years’ experience for BSN in full time clinical case management with children, families, seniors, or groups
• Licensure/Registration: Maintain an active, valid, current, and unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a registered nurse in any US state/jurisdiction
• Experience: A minimum of 3 years for ADN or 2 years for BSN full-time experience in clinical case management working with adults, children, families, seniors and groups
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.