Vinfen ACCS Residential Nurse (RN) in Groveland, Massachusetts
The ACCS Intensive Medical Group Living Environment or IM GLA Nurse is a registered nurse (RN) who promotes the full integration and functioning of Persons Served (PS) needed to live a healthy life in the community. Coordinates access to and management of health care for PS in conjunction with Care Coordination entities and all associated medical and behavioral health providers. Monitors and consults with IM GLE staff regarding the medical and psychiatric conditions of PS. Develops and oversees the delivery of health promotion strategies for modifiable risk factors by staff. Oversees Medication Administration Program (MAP) compliance for the residence.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. www.vinfen.org/careers
My Vinfen. My Community. My Job.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Nursing school education required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse in Massachusetts required.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric disability and/or co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Strong commitment to the right and ability of people served by ACCS to live, work, have meaningful relationships and receive the clinical treatment, resources and supports needed to thrive in their community of choice
- Knowledge of Nursing treatment principles and modalities, best practices and evidence-based practices.
- Knowledge of health risks of psychiatric disability
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
Sun, 10 am - 6 pm
Wed, 12 pm - 8 pm
Thu, 12 pm - 8 pm
Fri, 12 pm - 8 pm
Sat, 12 pm - 8 pm
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $67,000 / year