Vinfen ACCS Clinical Program Director in Groveland, Massachusetts
The ACCS Clinical Program Director promotes successful community integration and the overall well-being of adults with psychiatric disabilities and co-occurring Substance Misuse or complex medical needs. Working in an Intensive Medical Group Living Environment, the ACCS Clinical Program Director will oversee the clinical, financial and administrative operation of a Intensive Medical Group Living Environment site to ensure that each Person Served receives the best the services needed to live successfully independently. The Clinical Program Director will supervise staff, ensure quality of services licensing, quality, and oversee the creation and implementation of treatment plans. The ACCS Clinical Director will also facilitate successful and timely transitions to and from residential settings.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. www.vinfen.org/careers
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ACCSCPD, Clinical Program Director, LCSW, LICSW, Registered Nurse, LMHC, Residential, Medically Intensive, Group Home Living Environment, GLE.
- Master's degree required in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling Psychology or other LCSW or LMHC or other LPHA licensure eligible program.
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC valid in Massachusetts Preferred.
- *Pathways to Licensure Application Program:*In lieu of licensure you could qualify for this position ifyou are working towards professional licensure to become a LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC 1, OTR, RN or Licensed Psychologist in Massachusetts and meet the following requirements:
- Completed all educational requirements for licensure and/or certification.
- Plan to achieve licensure and/or certification within 12 months.
- Complete employer (Vinfen) sponsored Pathways to Licensure application approved by DMH (completed at time of hire).
- LMHC and LRC applicants must have completed the equivalent of one full-time year of supervised clinical experience.
- Clinical experience working with people with psychiatric disabilities and/or co-occurring disorders with serious medical conditions preferred
- 1 to 3 years of Management experience preferred.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport Person Served.
- All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state background check.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
This position requires on call hours on a rotational basis.
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $61,200 / year