St. Patrick's Manor RN Nurse Supervisor - Full Time in Framingham, Massachusetts
St. Patrick’s Manor is a nonprofit, short-term and long-term care facility sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters. St. Patrick’s Manor is a place of life, a place of caring, and more importantly, a true home for over 300 residents. Located on twenty-six acres of lush manicured lawns and gardens in Framingham, MA, we are just minutes from Rte. 9, which allows for easy access to the Mass Pike.
- Do you Love Serving residents and having relationships with their families?
- Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality care?
- Do you want to share your passion of caring for the elderly through teaching others? We would like to talk with you about a career opportunity to join a team of professionals in a well-respected, long term care nursing facility that values treating all people with dignity and respect.
Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor Job Summary:
Coordination and management of resident care and nursing personnel on the 11 -7 Shift.
Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Integrate values identified within the Carmelite Mission and Philosophy of Care in all job assignments to promote a compassionate environment that provides emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families
- Accurately interpret and assure compliance with established policies, procedures and philosophy of care as set forward by St. Patrick’s Manor, nursing standards, DPH. and CMS.
- Make daily resident rounds and report to the Director of Nursing Service
- Direct, evaluate and supervise resident care and initiate corrective action as necessary
- Empower nursing staff by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary departments to provide optimal care to meet the needs of each resident
- Enforce policies and procedures of St. Patrick’s Manor as related to nursing personnel
- Arrange staffing when needed to provide adequate coverage according to daily requirements
- Convey all pertinent information to the Director and Assistant Director of Nursing Services
- Evaluate emergency situations with follow through to family and ancillary medical professionals as required
- Participate in special committees as necessary reporting back to the staff on new interventions and protocols
- Meet with Director and Assistant Director of Nursing Services on a regular basis and disseminate pertinent information to all staff members to discuss problems and keep lines of communication open Carmelite Mission:
The Carmelite System fosters the healing ministry of Christ in Catholic health care by proclaiming the value and dignity of the aged and infirm and providing collaborative ways to meet the needs of today’s elderly. A commitment to compassionate, loving care of the highest standards with wise stewardship of resources is the hallmark of programs and services rendered.
Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor Education/Experience:
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Minimum of 2 years recent geriatric experience or applicable management experience. Prefer IV certified or certifiable. Registered Nurse - RN Supervisor Employee Benefits:
affordable health, dental and vision insurance
- free life insurance
- short term disability
- vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays
- pension plan after 1 year Apply online today if you have a genuine interest in a rewarding career working with a senior population!:
St. Patrick’s Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.: