Gastro Health Provider Scheduling Coordinator in Framingham, Massachusetts
The Provider Scheduler is responsible for always maintaining coverage, coordinating all physician/provider schedules for
multi-location Gastroenterology practices, while troubleshooting provider scheduling issues on a day-to-day operation. This
position provides quality and knowledgeable coordination of provider schedules, evening and weekend coverage, callouts,
meeting schedules, and coordination of schedule templates within the practice management system. This role is required to
provide superior personalized service to our providers on all scheduling matters.
· Ensure excellence in physician, physician assistant and anesthesia team satisfaction
· Build and monitor physician, physician assistant and anesthesia teams schedule
· Responsible for physician schedules and templates in practice management system
· Work with Administrator and Care Center Manager on any needs or deficiencies
· Promote the practice group brand and the care center physicians
· Monitor workflow dashboard and open tasks
· Review routing scheduling changes for appropriate patient scheduling
· Work with appointment recall reminder software to ensure patients are scheduled for future recommended office visits and
· Conduct routine audits of appointments and report to supervisor
· Attend regularly scheduled meetings
· Work on assigned projects for optimum operations of the practice
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree preferred (Preferably in healthcare administration) or comparable work experience,
Minimum of two (2) years of healthcare scheduling or related experience.
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize, a sense of urgency, flexibility, and a positive approach to problem solving within a fast paste environment.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the practice.
Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Team player, able to collaborate with and support others.
Proven track record of Excellent Customer service skills.
Detail oriented approach to problem solving.
Ability to work in a fast paced, highly variable work environment.
Ability to take on special projects
Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft office products such as Word and Excel