Tenet Healthcare PHYSICAL THERAPIST INPATIENT PRN FUH in Framingham, Massachusetts
MetroWest Medical Center is a 319-bed regional healthcare system. It is the largest healthcare system between Worcester and Boston. Metrowest Medical Center Rehabilitation Services Department provides both outpatient and inpatient therapy services. The rehab staff is highly experienced and is committed to providing high quality, evidenced based care designed to meet each patient’s individual needs. Our goals focus on optimizing functional independence and quality of life in a compassionate, caring manner. Therapy staff are able to function independently or as part of an interdisciplinary team.
Metrowest Medical Center Rehabilitation Services is currently seeking an inpatient per diem physical therapist for weekend and holiday coverage. Opportunities to cover weekday hours available, if able.
Provide physical therapy services to patients ranging in age from adolescent to geriatric with a variety of diagnosis, including but not limited to cardiac, neurological, general medical, orthopedic and post-surgical care.
Develop individualized plans that place the patient and family as the focus.
Set appropriate goals that maximize functional potential.
Complete daily documentation that is accurate and timely
Willingness to cover at both the Framingham and Leonard Morse Campus’
Qualifications and Experience:
• One year experience in acute care as a Physical Therapist
• BS, MSPT, DPT in Physical Therapy from an accredited College or University
• MA state license as a physical therapist.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to work with diverse populations
• Excellent verbal, written and electronic communications skills
• Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing situations
Job: Therapy and Rehabilitation
Organization: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Title: PHYSICAL THERAPIST INPATIENT PRN FUH
Requisition ID: 1805046624