St. Patrick's Manor Nurse Manager (RN) in Framingham, Massachusetts
St. Patrick’s Manor is a nonprofit, short-term and long-term care facility sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters. St. Patrick’s Manor is a place of life, a place of caring, and more importantly, a true home for over 300 residents. Located on twenty-six acres of lush manicured lawns and gardens in Framingham, MA, we are just minutes from Rte. 9, which allows for easy access to the Mass Pike.
- Do you Love Serving residents and having relationships with their families?
- Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality care? We would like to talk with you about a career opportunity to join a team of professionals in a well-respected, long term care nursing facility that values treating all people with dignity and respect.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate values of Carmelite Philosophy of Care
- Respect the dignity of each person
- Communicate in a positive, caring, and helpful manner with residents, family members, and other staff.
- Accurately interpret and assure compliance with established policies, procedures and philosophy of care
- Supervise the professional nursing care given to all residents
- Supervise care given by Certified Nursing Assistants to residents
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary departments to provide optimal care to meet the needs of each resident
- Enforce policies and procedures of St. Patrick’s Manor as related to nursing personnel
- Arrange staffing when needed to provide adequate coverage according to daily requirements
- Convey all pertinent information to the Director and Assistant Director of Nursing Services
- Evaluate emergency situations with follow through to family and ancillary medical professionals as required
- Participate in special committees as necessary reporting back to the staff on new interventions and protocols
Meet with Director and Assistant Director of Nursing Services on a regular basis and disseminate pertinent information to all staff members to discuss problems and keep lines of communication open Education/Experience:
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Minimum of 2 years recent geriatric experience or applicable management experience. Prefer IV certified or certifiable. We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
affordable health and dental insurance
- free life insurance
- short term disability
- vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays
- pension plan after 1 year Apply online today if you have a genuine interest in a rewarding career working with a senior population!:
Affirmative Action Statement:
St. Patrick’s Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employers\ and adhere to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.: