St. Patrick's Manor Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full Time 3 twelve hour days per week in Framingham, Massachusetts
St. Patrick's Manor is a nonprofit, short-term and long-term care facility sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters. St. Patrick's Manor is a place of life, a place of caring, and more importantly, a true home for over 300 residents. Located on twenty-six acres of lush manicured lawns and gardens in Framingham, MA, we are just minutes from Rte. 9, which allows for easy access to the Mass Pike.
Do you Love Serving residents and having relationships with their families?
Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality care?
Do you want a career in a nursing facility that values treating all people with dignity and respect?
We would like to talk with you about an opportunity for a career in a well-respected, long term care nursing facility.
Hours: : 7 am until 7:00 pm. Includes Every Other Weekend.:
As a CNA you will provide assistance with the activities of daily living and personal care. You will be responsible for the safety of the residents under your supervision.
Must have Requirements::
- Integrate values of Carmelite Philosophy of Care in all job assignments
- Be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with current state certification from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with other staff, residents and family members in a positive and cooperative manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in English through written and verbal means.
- Knowledge of infection control procedures
Long term care or skilled nursing facility experience preferred We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
affordable health and dental insurance
- free life insurance
- short term disability
- vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays
- pension plan after 1 year
Apply online today if you have a genuine interest in a rewarding career working with a senior population!