Schneider Electric Safety & Environment Intern- Summer 2018 in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Safety, Environment and Sustainability intern? This intern will interface with corporate-level and manufacturing plant floor level employees to impact Schneider Electric’s environmental footprint in a positive way.
*What would some of your responsibilities include? *
*1) *Students will be working in a collaborative, cross‐functional, geographically diverse team; learning effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products, and meeting project deadlines
2) Evaluating, quantifying and comparing carbon footprint of various aspects of our manufacturing and waste management processes
3) Supporting development of environment and safety-related processes and procedures
Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
1) The student must be a passionate problem solver - engineering, science and business-related majors
2) Sophomore or higher in Accredited University
3) Strong communication and organizational skills required, especially using phone and screen-sharing technologies
4) Interested in becoming an environmental, sustainability or manufacturing manager.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Foxboro
Unposting Date: Apr 22, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 0045HO