Renewal Rehab Physical Therapist (PT) in Fall River, Massachusetts
COME JOIN OUR TEAM
Friendly Environment Ongoing Training
Low Turnover Realistic Goals
Competitive Salary Outstanding Corporate Support
Our benefits include:
· Health and Dental Insurance
· Disability and Life Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Continuing Education
· Potential Productivity Bonus
· Work/Life Balance
· Support for New Grads
· Student Loan Repayment Assistance Plan
We are currently recruiting for:
Physical Therapist (PT) to join our dynamic team!
· Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, and consults with other specialists. Reviews patients’ functional needs and adjusts care plans to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• Designs and implements a plan of care for patients based on a thorough assessment of potential development and incorporates participation by significant others whenever it seems appropriate.
• Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
• Directs the assistance of support staff to achieve patients’ functional goals.
• Communicates effectively with DOR, teammates and facility staff.
• Knowledge and skills to care for the physical and developmental needs of the population age groups that will be receiving services.
• Ability to remain calm in emergency or crisis situations.
• Documents evaluations, treatment goals, and plans. Regularly updates documentation and maintains prescriptions and signatures.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
General understanding of physical therapy and medical terminology.
Strong patient care skills.
Licensed in discipline or willing to obtain in state applying
Education: Graduate PT of an accredited school