Rose International INC Lab Technician in East Walpole, Massachusetts
Position Title: Lab Technician
Position Number: 296001
Location: East Walpole, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Laboratory, Database, Biology, Biochemistry
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant
Location: Walpole, MA 02032
Duration: 3+ Months
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
• Assists in the preparation and revision of reports and work instructions. Assists in the maintenance of records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, or database.
• Assists in the administration of projects and/or processes specific to the organizational unit served.
• This job would be focused on reading written work instructions and re-formatting them according to a template-type provided to them.
• This would be MS Word based text entry.
• Additionally, they would be asked to enter and maintain information on web-based databases.
• A background in a biological science is required.
• Good attention to detail is required.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)