Bear Mountain Health Care MMQ FT for Chestnut Hill of East Longmeadow in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Bear Mountain Healthcare, Chestnut Hill of East Longmeadow, a skilled nursing facility in East Longmeadow, MA, is currently seeking a full time MMQ nurse.
The MMQ Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate completion of all MMQ assessments per state requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for the accurate completion of Management Minutes Questionnaire (MMQ) for all residents as needed: Semi-annually, upon Conversion to Medicaid or Medicaid Pending, Admission to Medicaid and with Significant Change.
· The MMQ Coordinator will work with team members to assure good communication of resident needs and goals. Observe for and communicate any changes in resident care to appropriate team members.
· Completes full chart reviews/audits of all documentation to ensure accuracy of care delivered as part of the MMQ completion process to ensure the facility is accurately reimbursed for care provided.
· Monitors certified nursing assistants’ documentation for completeness and accuracy.
· Monitors nursing treatment sheet documentation for completeness and accuracy.
· Applies “5 Star” customer service approach in all aspects of job.
· Actively supports Bear Mountain’s commitment to providing “5 Star” service on all quality objectives, with an emphasis on continual improvement.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
· Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
· Nursing License in the state in which you will practice required. RN preferred.
· Knowledge of MMQ requirements required.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in long term care.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.