Aveanna Occupational Therapist in Dorchester, Massachusetts
ApplyRefer a FriendBack
Dorchester, MA 02121
Starting at $53.00 per hour
FIND YOURSELF HERE.
Aveanna is compassion and passion rolled into one inspired purpose. It’s anything you want to find and everything you’re looking for. It’s a place where caring is more personal because it happens right in the comfort of home. Come see what’s waiting for you when you come to Aveanna.
At Aveanna, our nurses, therapists, and other caring professionals love being part of the Aveanna family. We offer flexible schedules, great benefits, and the opportunity to build one-on-one relationships with your patients.
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who is responsible and accountable for evaluation, coordination and administration of quality occupational therapy services.
• Certification in Occupational Therapy
• Completion of accredited Occupational Therapy Program
• Current and unrestricted license in the state of practice
• Current CPR certification
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California (https://www.aveanna.com/CCPANotice.html)