The MENTOR Network Driver Caregiver in Dorchester, Massachusetts
Driver Caregiver Primary Location: United States-MA-MADorchester Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoingpublic health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
CNA's are encouraged to apply!
Adult Day Health is seeking a Driver/Program Assistant/Caregiver , to ensure our program meets the needs of each of the individuals we serve.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
between individuals' homes and our program site.
- to and from medical appointments as needed.
to and from various activities and events in the community.
Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s)
- Facilitate leisure planning and activities in the community, supporting individuals' participation in activities, accompany individuals in outings in the community.
- Assist with serving meals and provide support with eating as necessary.
- Assist participants with basic hygiene skills (grooming, toileting).
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow confidentiality requirements at all times.
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs