The Mentor Network Therapeutic Mentor (Per Diem) in Dedham, Massachusetts
Therapeutic Mentor (Per Diem) Primary Location: MA-MADedham-270 Bridge St Function: Clinical Massachusetts MENTOR Description
Massachusetts MENTOR is seekingTherapeutic Mentors for Per Diem opportunities across Massachusetts. As aTherapeutic Mentor (Family Support Specialist) you will coordinate thedevelopment and implementation of services and treatments to youth. TherapeuticMentor’s provide services in the youth’s home and community by integrating ourservices with engaging activities so we can help the youth we serve meet theirtreatment goals.
- Meet with a youth client base 8-29 hours per week
- Meet expectations surrounding paper work deadlines and utilization trends
- Preparation of social skill building activities for each youth
- Assist with teaching youth socially appropriate behavior while in the community
- Assist with assessing safety issues that may have an impact on the service