The MENTOR Network Case Manager, RN in Dedham, Massachusetts
Case Manager, RN Primary Location: MA-MADedham-270 Bridge St Function: Clinical
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Massachusetts MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the publichealth concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with the elderly or people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities,mental health and medical needs of all ages.
As a RN Nurse Case Manager with MA MENTOR Adult Services, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in Adult Foster Care settings in the Greater Boston area. We seek a passionate RN Case Manager who can successfully implement and monitor AFC Plans of Care. In this role you will provide case management services for the individuals we serve in our Adult Foster Care Program with the support of your Program Director. Provide support and oversight to the Adult Foster Care provider (Mentor). Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with MA MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Foster the growth of individuals treating them with respect and dignity.
• Assess and coordinate healthcare services for individuals within the Adult Family Care program.
• Coordination with the Case Management, Behavioral Support, and Family Support teams.
• Maintain effective communication with the individual's physician to obtain medical information, authorization and treatment.
• Leads the multidisciplinary team (MDT) in creating and updating comprehensive care plans that effectively meet the individual's needs;
Actively updates the care plans in accordance with the Division of Medical Assistance (DMA) regulations.
• Accurately documents care and files reports electronically and on paper as required.
• Advise the Program Director of any medical problems that may hinder a person's progress or placement in the Adult Family Care setting.
• Attends a variety of meetings and conferences as required or directed.
• Respects diverse views and approaches, and contributes in maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, and acceptance toward individuals and their caregivers.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs