Beth Israel Lahey Health Case Manager in Danvers, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Rotating (United States of America)
About the Job :
- Schedule: Per Diem
Danvers Treatment Center is a 41 bed detoxification program dedicated to helping men and women by providing 24 hour nursing care to monitor an individual’s withdrawal from alcohol and/or other drugs and alleviate symptoms. Clients are provided with the medical and emotional support that they need during the one of the most pivotal stages in the recovery process. Services include individual case management and group treatment services focused on assisting the client with accessing step-down levels of care. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Obtains documents and all relevant intake material. Conducts individual intake evaluation and counseling sessions,
• Shares responsibility for education and other group programming activities.
• Participates in client evaluations and case conferences.
• Provides referrals for affected family members to self-help programs when applicable.
• Assesses patients’ continuing care needs, contacts appropriate aftercare resources and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
• Coordinate client’s transportation to next level of care.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of one year related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing preferred.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs