Albertsons Pharmacy Technician - Star Market - Cambridge, MA in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
Our Pharmacy Techs help provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer satisfaction. They assist the pharmacist in maintaining the clean and orderly appearance of the pharmacy area, prioritizing work, and processing prescription orders in compliance with Federal and State laws, physician orders and company policies and procedures.
- Must meet all state laws and regulations.
- The ability to read, understand and interpret technical written data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Successfully completed company sponsored Technician Development Program and passed Technician Development Program examination.
- Must maintain pharmacy technician licensing requirements where required by law.
- Ability to do simple addition, subtraction, copying figures, counting, and recording.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow written, verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
- Visual requirements include clarity of vision at a distance of more than 20 inches and less than 20 feet with color vision, depth perception and field of vision.
- Must be able to work shifts varying in length and time, including nights and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled