Beth Israel Lahey Health Registered Nurse, Acute Surgical Specialties Unit, 24 Nights in Burlington, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Night (United States of America)
Registered Nurse, Acute Surgical Specialties Unit, 24 Nights
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center is now offering up to a $5,000 in signing bonuses for our RN positions. Nurses must be licensed with at least one (1) year of nursing experience to be eligible for the signing bonus.
• Signing Bonuses are paid out in three payments. You will receive your first payment (one third of the total amount) upon completion of the first 30 days of employment and is subject to applicable taxes. You will receive the second payment upon completion of six (6) months and the third payment (final third of the total amount) owe upon completion of one year following your start date and all payments subject to applicable taxes. The bonus payments will be paid on the next regular pay day following the date on which you become eligible for the bonus.
• Full time status at LHMC is considered for schedules greater than or equal to 30 hours per week; part time status is 20 to 29 hours per week. Rolls less than Full-Time will be prorated. Please note, per diem employees are not eligible for signing bonuses.
• Current and former BILH candidates - restrictions apply. BIDMC Internal employees or employees within the BILH system are not eligible for the bonus or if you have been employed by a BILH entity within the last 12 months.
• Please note, signing bonuses are subject to change based on the organization's hiring needs and will be determined by Talent Acquisition on an ongoing basis. BILH/LHMC Talent Acquisition reserves the right to change signing bonus eligible jobs and amounts at any time.
7 East Acute Surgical Specialties is a fast-paced adult surgical unit that provides exceptional care to a variety of surgical patients including general surgery, colorectal/urology, and trauma cases. 7 East provides a wide range of educational opportunities and experiences for the engaged RN as our nurses care for patients with multiple co-morbidities, complex wounds and dressings, central lines, TPN, PCA’s and so much more. We pride ourselves on nursing excellence, outstanding teamwork, and strong collaboration with our physician partners which helps us deliver high quality pre and post-surgical care to our patients. We’re looking for the very best people to join our amazing team!
Graduate of a 2-4 year state approved and/or accredited School of Nursing
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
a. Demonstrates the necessary clinical skills and technical knowledge to provide care for patients according to Nursing Policy and Procedures. See Skill Record.
b. Demonstrates the necessary clinical skills and knowledge to provide care for patients according to the clinic specific competencies.
c. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
At least 1 year of previous of Nursing experience in acute care or sub-acute setting required
Current Massachusetts registered Nurse license required.
Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required
Demonstrate critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Lifting 75 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs