Brockton Hospital Physician - Emergency Department in Brockton, Massachusetts
Join a truly great Emergency Medicine Department staffed by a wonderful collaborative group of physicians. Our Department sees 60,000 visit annually while maintaining 99% for patient satisfaction for the past two years running. We have two physicians staffing 1 am - 7 am, and 84 hours of MD coverage a day, with 36 hours of PA coverage a day. Limited resident teaching, in house surgery, anesthesia, OB, Neonatology, Pediatric Hospitalist, and Hospitalist service for admissions.
• Sign on Bonus of $20,000 plus relocation if applicable
• We offer a very competitive benefits package
• Our pay for performance program is geared toward quality
• Performance program eligibility to earn an additional $40,000 annually
• Flexible schedule made through schedule requests, not a block schedule
• Expectation for full time is a monthly average of 29 hours, average 1,504 hours per year
• Candidates need to be BE or BC in Emergency Medicine.
• Certifications Needed: BLS, ACLS, ATLS until such time as Emergency Medicine Board Certification is obtained