The MENTOR Network Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN) in Brighton, Massachusetts
Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN) Primary Location: United States-MA-MABrighton Function: Clinical
Seeking a bilingual, English/Russian, Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN)!
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as a Licensed Nurse (LPN or RN) and provide nursing services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of individuals.
Are you a compassionate and caring person looking to help people in your community? Are you looking for a career that is rewarding and fulfilling? If you answered yes, then apply today to become a Caregiver with Adult Day Health !
You have the knowledge and passion for helping others. Our participants need your expertise. Together you'll achieve great things.
As a Licensed Nurse , you’ll be one of those special people.We offer a continuum of services and support for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be.
Specific tasks include:
- Conducting a complete assessment of each participant
- Developing individualized care plans
- Overseeing the management of high-risk medical conditions
- Maintaining contact with primary care physicians and specialists
- Participating in quality improvement and educational programs
- Training support staff in daily functions within their roles
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs