Bear Mountain Health Care Registered Dietician in Boston, Massachusetts
Bear Mountain Healthcare LLC is actively looking to hire a motivated and experienced Nursing Home Registered Dietitian for our Long Term Care Facilities in Boston MA. These facilities are Bear Mountain at West Roxbury; Parkway Health & Rehabilitation & Mattapan Health & Rehabilitation. At Bear Mountain we pride ourselves on the culinary creations served from our kitchen, and are looking for an experienced and passionate full time Registered Dietitian to help support our dietary team and enrich our residents lifestyle through their diet needs and wishes.
Registered Dietitian – Job Description:
The role of the Dietitian is to provide expert advice to facility and staff, to establish and maintain systems that are effective and efficient to operate the dietary department, and provide food service to each resident with a nourishing, palatable, well balanced diet. In a cost-effective, efficient manner to safely meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
• Full Time – 40 hours
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Health, Dental & Vision Programs
• 401K Program
• Ongoing education with free CEUs
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Employee Recognition Events
• Register by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association (RD). Or on the basis of education, training or experience in identification of dietary needs planning and implementation of dietary programs.
• Experience in Long Term care dietary related guidelines and requirements preferred.
• Must be fully vaccinated
• Must have a genuine interest and desire to work with the senior population.
• Remote interview process
• Virtual meetings
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place