Beth Israel Lahey Health Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU 36 HR Night in Beverly, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Night (United States of America)
Registered Nurse - ICU
Essential Role Responsibilities
Beverly ICU is a Beacon Awarded Critical Care unit with cardiac and medical /surgical population. Unit based Educator, individual orientation, Intensivist/physician assistant on site 24/7. As a Registered Nurse (RN) for our Inpatient Team, you will be responsible for the following:
● Complete assessments, administer medications/treatments, observes patient’s progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
● Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
● Support and educate patients and their loved ones to achieve maximum outcomes
● Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
● Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
● Basic Life Support (BLS) required
● Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
● ICU experience preferred
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs