Beth Israel Lahey Health Clinical Manager Pharmacy in Beverly, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
Clinical Manager Pharmacy
As a member of the Pharmacy Leadership Team, the Clinical Pharmacy Manager drives for the highest level of quality and clinical competency in the Pharmacy Department. This role is responsible for the following:
1) Development of pharmacists through education and training related to the practice of clinical pharmacy
2) Maintaining and improving the quality and scope of clinical pharmacy services
3) Supervises pharmacy staff in their provision of clinical pharmacy services.
4) Coordinates activities related to the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Antibiotic Stewardship Program, and other appropriate committees
5) Oversees the pharmacy student program and residency program (when applicable)
6) The Clinical Pharmacy Manager will be an expert in pharmacy drug knowledge and medication-use systems
7) Responsible for developing and promoting collaborative and collegial relationships with nurses, physicians and interdepartmental personnel as they relate to the pharmaceutical care of the patients
8) Performs drug utilization reviews, interprets drug information, and makes recommendations pertaining to formulary and utilization
The incumbent will be responsible for providing direction and leadership to pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy interns. Partners with other Department Managers to ensure best practice utilization.
• Graduate of an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
• Advanced degree in pharmacy or business preferred
• A minimum of 4 to 6 years of hospital clinical pharmacy experience
- At least 1 year supervisory, lead, managerial or equivalent experience is preferred
• Exceptional communication skills
• Current Pharmacist License from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Pharmacy
• Board Certified Sterile Compounding (BCSCP) preferred
Clinical Manager Pharmacy - JobDescriptionUnder_Construction
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs