Aerotek Lab Technician in Bedford, Massachusetts
We have an incredible opportunity with a leading scientific company in Bedford, MA. We are looking to add 8 individuals to our growing manufacturing team. It is a great avenue to get started within the industry and there is tremendous room for growth!
The successful candidate will work hand in hand with our study directors, veterinarians, quality assurance and sponsors/clients to ensure all study aspects are conducted per scientific and regulatory standards. This position offers great possibilities for growth with exposure to all aspects of studies including sample preparation, dose techniques and surgery in many different animal models.
· Ability to create and interpret scientific documents including study protocols, SOP’s and regulatory guidelines.
· Generate, record and report raw data.
· Coordinate specific study activities with laboratory management.
· Dose different animal models via various techniques including intramuscular, intravenous, and intradermal routes.
· Perform daily health assessments of study animals.
· Collect blood and tissues for analysis and interface with the histology and clinical pathology labs.
· Daily calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments.
· B.S. in a scientific area (i.e. biology, veterinary sciences).
· ALAT certification or greater is not a requirement but is a plus
Please reach out and apply if interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs