Epic Health Services Physical Therapist (PT) in West Springfield, Massachusetts
In Massachusetts, Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare company, provides Certified Adult Home Health therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for adults with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays.
Epic Health Services is hiring compassionate Physical Therapists to provide coordinated care to adult patients in a home setting. The Physical Therapist will also plan, organize and conduct physical therapy treatment programs based on the medical referral and evaluation as well as collaborate with interdisciplinary teams. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Pediatric Therapy is the place for you!
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an APTA approved program
- Licensure: Current state license as a Physical Therapist, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: One year experience as a Physical Therapist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services exists to provide adults with highest quality therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where patients obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: MA-West Springfield (Adult unskilled -ASAP)
General Area: West Springfield, MA
Job Code: 30510