Epic Health Services Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in West Springfield, Massachusetts
In Massachusetts, Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare company, provides Certified Adult Home Health therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for adults with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays.
Epic Health Services is hiring * * compassionate * * Physical Therapist Assistants**to provide coordinated physical therapy under the supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist to adult patients. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Associates Degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensure: Current state license to practice physical therapy, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: One year experience as a Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services exists to provide adults with highest quality therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where patients obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: MA-West Springfield (Adult unskilled -ASAP)
General Area: West Springfield, MA
Job Code: 30529