Epic Health Services Certified Psychiatric or Medical/Surgical Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) in West Springfield, Massachusetts
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide adult patients with the highest quality of life. As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offer skilled visits that serve as a critical component in the plan of care for adults that require skilled assessments which may include medication administration, wound care, and specific disease process education and management.
Epic Health Services is a Skilled Nursing certified home health care agency . We are hiring * _ compassionate Certified_* * _ Psychiatric or Medical/Surgical_* * _ Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN)_* to provide skilled nursing care to adult patients in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of vocation nursing or accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current state licensure as a Licensed or Registered Nurse
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: Medical-Surgical experience or Psychiatric experience required
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: MA-West Springfield (Adult unskilled -ASAP)
General Area: Ludlow, MA
Job Code: 30534