Epic Health Services Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Boston Children's Hospital in Waltham, Massachusetts
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care,seeking to provide children with the highest quality of life. Epic Health Services is hiring compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to assist withpersonal care to help patients maintain good personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing and maintain a healthy and safe environment. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Current Massachusetts Nursing Assistant Certification required.
- Unexpired CPR card required.
- 1 year work experience in a hospital setting required.
- 1 year of Pediatric experience required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills a must.
- At a minimum; work 1 weekend shift and 1 off shift (evening or night) in a 6 week time period based on Boston Children's staffing needs.
- Reliable transportation
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Health Services believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
General Area: Boston, MA
Job Code: 30573