Baystate Health Physical Therapist Outpatient Full Time in Springfield, Massachusetts
Physical Therapist Outpatient Full Time
About Baystate Health
Baystate Healthis an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 11,500 employees, five hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the onlyLevel 1 Trauma Centerin the region and has the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
You would be responsible for:
· Assisting patients in reaching maximum physical performance while adjusting to disabilities or recovering from injuries.
· Treating patients using standard physical therapy procedures.
· Determining patients capabilities needs interests and goals and prepares individually tailored programs consistent with the physician's diagnosis.
What will you need?
· Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program
· A valid Massachusetts Physical Therapist license
· CPR certification.
What you need to know
Full Time position; 40 hours/week
Located at 360 Birnie Ave
The Outpatient Rehab Office is open from 7am - 7pm, Monday - Friday
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.