Tenet Healthcare Psych ER Clinician 48 hrs eve 8 pm to 12 am in Natick, Massachusetts
The Crisis clinician is responsible for evaluating psychiatric patients in the MetroWest Hospital Emergency Rooms located at Leonard Morse Hospital. Under the direction of the Director of Evaluation and Referral Services, the clinician will coordinate assessments with the local crisis teams and ESP’s. Must be able to interact with medical personnel in the Emergency Room. The clinician will be responsible for performing the evaluation and determining level of care based on the clinical presentation of the patient. The clinician will be responsible for facilitating a timely disposition of the patient to either an inpatient or outpatient setting.
• Experience working in the State of Massachusetts as an Emergency Room Crisis clinician in Behavioral Health preferred.
• Minimum licensure LMHC, LICSW or licensure eligible (LCSW).
• Must have an unrestricted license in the candidate’s discipline to practice in the State of Massachusetts.
• Must have knowledge of the hospital system in Massachusetts.
• Must be familiar with ICD 10 mental health diagnoses.
• Must be adept in assessing level of care for the patient.
Organization: MetroWest Medical Center
Title: Psych ER Clinician 48 hrs eve 8 pm to 12 am
Requisition ID: 1705016671