Riverside Community Care Regional Medical Director in Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Great opportunity to join our small, collegial outpatient team while working as part of a larger organization that is a leader for innovative change within the mental health care industry. Primary responsibilities include providing psychiatric and medication evaluation and medication management and crisis appointment for assigned clients, provide clinical consultation, participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings and utilization review
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, strong billing and administrative supports, and career advancement opportunities. Health and dental insurance available.
- Must be a licensed physician in the state of Massachusetts with a current DEA certificate
- Experience as a Regional Medical Director preferred
- Board Certified in adult or child psychology
- Minimum of two (2) years of practice as a psychiatrist
- Thorough knowledge of psychopharmacology required
- Experience working with people with serious and persistent mental illness
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.
Tracking Code: 1858-709
Job Location: Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Part-Time