The Mentor Network Foster Care Clinical Supervisor in Lawrence, Massachusetts
Foster Care Clinical Supervisor Primary Location: United States-MA-MALawrence Function: Clinical Organization: Hastings Description
Amazing opportunity touse your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in themission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caringprofessionals committed to making a positive difference in the lives of childrenand youth at risk.
The ClinicalSupervisor role is a fantastic role to continue your career path inSocial and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and acrossthe organization.
Specific Tasks Include:
- Supervisesand oversees counselors and psychological services to ensure qualitypsychological evaluations and services for MENTOR program participants.
- Establishesliaisons with consulting staff (physicians, psychologist, etc.) and mentors toensure coordinated service delivery to client. Consults to all treatment teamsand psych staff on assessment and interpretation as needed.
- May assess and assign intakes;monitor daily census and any corresponding referral sources.
- Ensuresprogram compliance with all corporate and legal requirements. Ensures adherenceto accreditation standards for disciplines and department in accordance withAPA and state guidelines.
- Participatesin programmatic meetings regarding program development, policies, andprocedures, program evaluator, etc. as needed. May assist in the developmentand implementation of residential programs and oversight of clinical services.
- Assemblesprogram statistics for reporting as needed and provides necessary documentationfor billing and mentor payroll if necessary.
- Provideson-call support by participating in on-call rotation as scheduled and providingconsultation with team members as assistance is needed.
Maydevelop and implement crisis intervention emergency procedures
UtilizationReview, Quality Assurance, investigations, internal evaluations and participatein emergency coverage system.
- Assistsin the overall management of the program and staff as directed by Program Directoror in the absence of Program Director. May oversee recruitment, matching,contracting, performance evaluations and reimbursement for mentors.
- Ensuresdevelopment of comprehensive training for clinical staff, mentors, programparticipates and their families as needed.
- Performsother related duties and activities as required.
Directs and supervises assigned staff includingperformance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Makes decisionson employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline,terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within positionresponsibilities.