Vinfen CCS Program Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Hyannis, Massachusetts
As a Program Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.), you will provide direct service and daily nursing interventions in a Community Crisis Stabilization (CCS) Program, designed to meet the needs of individuals who may have acute psychiatric needs. You will provide nursing and medication administration services, health promotion training and access to medical care to clients. As a Program L.P.N, you will supports individual's treatment goals using rehabilitation values, principles and techniques, including skills training to help clients overcome barriers to living independently, and help the program meet high quality standards and provides value to individuals and a community care system. You will ensures a safe and clean environment, and liaison with multi-disciplinary collaborative providers as needed.
L.P.N. duties also include providing nursing care, administering medication under the Medication Administration Plan (MAP) guidelines, and assisting individuals to become more a part of their communities. You will employ rehabilitation values, principles and techniques, including skills training, to help individuals served overcome barriers and to live more independently.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: LPN, L.P.N., Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical, community based, home care, healthcare
- A bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field is preferred, but experience may substitute for education. High school diploma or GED required.
- Current L.P.N. license.
- 3-5 years supervised practical experience, including internships, in a clinical or rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric conditions and/or co-occurring disorders strongly preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
License check and vehicle access required
FULL-TIME: Part time - Regular
Region: South Shore / Cape Cod
Pay Rate: $23.46 / hour
Schedule: Sun - Thu,7 am- 3 pm
Standard Hours per Week: 40