Vinfen CBFS Nurse Coordinator (RN) in Haverhill, Massachusetts
As a CBFS Nurse Coordinator, you will participate in the comprehensive assessment of physical health of the people Vinfen serves. Working as part of a Collaborative Action for Recovery (CAR) team, you will provide community-based nursing and rehabilitation services to clients receiving services under the Community Based Flexible Support (CBFS) model. The Nurse Coordinator will conduct comprehensive physical assessments for every client upon enrollment to CAR Team services and will work in conjunction with Health and Wellness Coordinators to conduct psycho-educational groups and other relevant training to both clients and staff on annual basis. The Nurse Coordinator will also advocate for CBFS clients with both psychiatric and medical treatment providers, maintain all health related data and teach self-medication skills to CBFS clients.
This is a fast paced, case management position geared toward helping clients engage in the recovery process and become a part of their community. The Nurse Coordinator will carry a caseload of 5-6 individuals and complete all documentation as it relates to clients in accordance with Medicaid Rehab Option standards.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: LPN, L.P.N., Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical, community based, home care, healthcare
- A bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field is preferred, but experience may substitute for education. High school diploma or GED required.
- Current R.N. license.
- Minimum 3 years supervised, practical experience, preferably working with people with psychiatric conditions and/or co-occurring disorders strongly preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- All applicants must become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
License check and vehicle access required
FULL-TIME: CBFS Nurse Coordinator (RN)
Region: Merrimack Valley / North Shore
Pay Rate: $66,800 / year
Schedule: Mon, 8 am - 4 pm Tue, 12 pm - 8 pm Wed, 8 am - 4 pm Thu, 12 pm - 8 am Fri, 8 am - 4 pm This position will also require on-call hours during evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
Standard Hours per Week: 40
Sign On Bonus: $2,000