Vinfen Electronic Health Record (EHR) Support Specialist in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Vinfen is seeking an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Support Specialist to work closely with EHR Owner, EHR Committee and company's Senior Leadership during the adoption and implementation of Vinfen's EHR. The EHR Support Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of support issues, from help desk to aligning the system's workflow with staff procedures in order to maximize efficiency from the system. Additionally, the EHR Support Specialist will work closely with all levels of staff to further understand and use Vinfen's Electronic Health Record system.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Help Desk services to end users and assist in resolving issues with EHR, including escalating to vendor as needed.
- Assist and train end users to access pre-defined reports.
- Assist EHR owner to develop design documents, linkage, and workflow.
- Assist IT with end user setup and maintenance.
- Assist EHR Owner to develop technical training for new users.
- Develop training plan for staff and provide support during upgrades.
- Perform test of new EHR functionality, document case results, and provide feedback
- Other related duties as required.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers. My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in supporting staff in EHRs
- Experience supporting large scale user clinical environments, broad knowledge of business operations and solid understand of application system design
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and communicate clearly
- Ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, reference and multi-state background check.
##Driving & Vehicle Requirements
No license check or vehicle required
FULL-TIME: Electronic Health Record (EHR) Support Specialist
Region: Greater Boston Area
Pay Rate: low 50's-high 50's
Schedule: Mon - Fri 9 am - 5 pm
Standard Hours per Week: 40