Express Scripts Pharmacy Technician in Byfield, Massachusetts
Job ID: REQ20007203
Works as part of a team in resolving requests in Pull
Department, Pull Rx, Letter processing, and Controls exception across ESI as
needed. Pull Department responsibilities require walking, standing, and
repetitive up and down lifting of boxes weighing 35lb and repetitive pulling of
prescriptions 95% of the work time. Pull Rx responsibilities will include pull,
copy, fax, and processing. Letter processing will need to provide data entry,
type customer service notes, and own total member correspondence. Controls
exception will include data verification, QA, and exception processing. Adhere
to strict HIPAA regulation especially when communicating to others outside of
Express Scripts. All team members will be expected to work as per Policies and
Procedures (P &P) and Work Instructions with onsite or offsite departments,
internal or external to the company as directed. The weights listed in
Essential Functions will vary as size and needs of the department change. All
team members are expected to work with Supervisors and Management to
cross-train and develop proficiency across all functional areas of the job.
- Process letter requests by manual orautomated databases, typing customer service notes in system, pulling Rx, andprocessing member correspondence.
- Work Rx pull requests, rescan, andwork with RPh to obtain appropriate documentation to resolve request.
- Controls work includes data input /validation , Quality Assurance (QA), Prescriber and Patient outreach, andworking with RPh and Pharmacy per work instructions, P&P, managementdirection, or any national or state regulations.
- Prepare and organize work forstorage both on and offsite. Complete and process data for reporting needs.Perform all QA tasks as identified. Participate in Lean and ContinuousImprovement efforts internal and external to the department.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- HighSchool diploma or equivalent experience
- 0-1years relevant experience; Clerical experience preferred
- PharmacyTechnician license / certification / registration as required by state laws
- Basicmath skills and general PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, andemail required. Strong verbal and written communication skills desired
- Strongattention to detail, accuracy, and quality; Ability to adapt and workcollaboratively in a dynamic environment to learn quickly, solve problems, andmake decisions with minimal supervision; Ability to work in a fast-paced,production environment; Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodatepeak volume times; A willingness and ability to learn internalsystems/processes/programs as needed
in 1973, Freedom was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the
needs of fertility patients. Today as an Express Scripts subsidiary, Freedom
Fertility Pharmacy is America's leading fertility pharmacy, delivering more
fertility medications nationwide than any other pharmacy. Freedom specializes
in infertility medication delivery, superior customer service and patient
support. The pharmacy and patient Support Center is open seven days a
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.