AllOne Health, Inc. Nurse Practitioner - Ambulatory Care (Occupational Health) in Boston, Massachusetts
AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We provide a full spectrum of health, wellness, safety and benefit products and services to meet even the most specific and unusual needs of organizations and their employees. We are currently seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner to work in at a client site in Boston, MA. This position has a 7:30am - 4:00pm schedule Monday through Friday.
The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for assessing, planning and providing patient care under the supervision of a physician.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Direct care of patients in clinics, including physical exams, treatment of on the job injuries, return to work exams, fitness for duty exams, medical surveillance exams, and review of diagnostic testing
- Plan appropriate therapeutic measures and make a medical clearance determination
- Provide preventive health maintenance services and works to develop employee health management programs as indicated by the client and contractual agreements.
- Guides and supports the Health Improvement/Wellness component of onsite nurse/health educator activities at employer sites. Works closely with the National Occupational Health Director, and AOH medical director
- Develops Employee Health management programs to support engagement of employee populations
- Provides oversight and task oriented focus to program and materials development, as needed
- Ensure government regulatory and programs are in compliance. Provide injury care as indicated
- Ensure that client specific incident reports are completed as indicated
- Current Registered Nurse and Advanced Nurse Practitioner license in the State of Massachusetts
- 5+ years’ experience in a clinical discipline, health promotion or wellness education role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in occupational health, outpatient, urgent care or emergency room setting
- Experience working with injured employees is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in program design and development
- Proven ability to deliver first level care without physician presence.
- Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Current DOT Medical Examiners Certification, if not must be willing to be trained for certification
- CAOCH certification
- Spirometry certification
AllOne Health offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance program
- 401(K) retirement program
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and disability insurance program
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union
AllOne Health is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
EOE - No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Only.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Masters or better in Nursing
Current Registered Nurse and Advanced Nurse Practitioner license in the State of Massachusetts
5 years:Experience in a clinical discipline, health promotion or wellness education role
2 years:Experience in occupational health, outpatient, urgent care or emergency room setting
Demonstrated experience in program design and development
Proven ability to deliver first level care without physician presence and to work with minimal supervision
Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills
Demonstrated experience or ability to work with injured employees
Licenses & Certifications
Posted: June 16, 2017