GENEWIZ, LLC. Laboratory Technician, Molecular Biology - Boston (Cambridge), MA in Boston (Cambridge), Massachusetts
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
We are seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our Molecular Biology team.
- Prepare DNA template, including: preparation, amplification and PCR purification
- Be aware of data extraction and analysis procedures
- Check inventory and replenish consumable supplies
- Prepare buffers and related solutions
- Communicate with customers by phone and e-mail in a friendly and professional manner.
- Strictly follow SOPs and Manager’s direction in training, sample handling, project processing, and documentation
- Assist and maintain the cleanliness of work area.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma required
- AAS Degree or equivalent lab work experience preferred
- 1+ years of lab work experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Must be able to work 9:00am to 5:30pm or later
- Be an effective team-player committed to company goals
*To be considered for the position, please first apply to the position. Once you have applied, please complete the following assessment: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5RSZ7KD *
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ
Positions: 1GENEWIZ BOS
Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Boston (Cambridge), MA